"Hook up with Us"
Facilities! - Resort Setting featuring Pool and Clubhouse with large deck overlooking the park. Spacious, Quiet, Clean, and in the Country. Full Hookups on Level Concrete Slabs with plenty of extra parking. BBQ Pavilions, Green Commons, 3 Fully Stocked Ponds, and Pet Walk Areas, Regulation Horse Shoe Pits and Volleyball.
Park Market Store featuring
Ice/RV and Camping Supplies/Limited Groceries
We are highly rated and recommended by
Trailer Life and Woodall's.
Top 300 campground in the US
Come see for yourself.
- Private Lake w/beach available to residents/guests only
36 acres with fishing ponds fully stocked with:
Private fishing pier and sundeck
Walking trails, bird watching, peace and quiet, country living
Cook out / BBQ facilities, fire rings, commons
- Park Market Store.
- Convenience Items
- Sport Pool and decks overlooking the park
- Water volleyball, sand volleyball
- Clubhouse/Pool open from 10:00 am to dusk.
- Pool closed Monday/Tuesday
- Regulation Horseshoe pits
Fully Porched Ranch Style Clubhouse
- Fireplace / Conversation area / Book exchange
- Kitchen / DiningRoom
- Dish Network, Home
- Billiards, Card and Domino Tables
- Available to RV clubs and rallies.
- 15 Deluxe Cabins
- 1 and 2 bedrooms
- Available by the month
- Fully furnished
- Cable, internet, phone provided by ETEX
- Full bath and kitchens
- All bills paid - call for details and availability
- 12 Featured sites: shaded pull-thru's on large concrete slabs with full hookups surrounding clubhouse and pool
- 18 Long term sites
- 20/30/50 amp service
- water, sewer
- patios or extra parking
- firepits allowed
- 15 Deluxe Longterm Sites featuring
- All longterm site features plus
- Covered concrete carport and patio
- Storage building
- Double wide site with plenty of room
Featured Camping Area for RV clubs and Groups
Complete Laundromat and Shower facilities
Full Park WiFi and Internet Business Office
12 primitive sites and tent camping
Longterm Cable/internet available via ETEX Comm..
Rules and Regulations:
Speed limit 10 miles per hour at all times.
Vehicles must remain on gravel surfaces except when hooking to or unhooking from RV.
Pets are welcomed but must be supervised when outside.
is observed from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. No loud parties