"Hook up with Us"
Facilities! - Resort Setting with Event Hall, Pool and Clubhouse with large deck overlooking the park. Spacious, Quiet, Clean, and in the Country. Full Hookups on Level Concrete Slabs with plenty of extra parking. BBQ Pavilions, Green Commons, 4 Fully Stocked Ponds, and Pet Walk Areas, Regulation Horse Shoe Pits and Volleyball.
Park Market Store featuring
Ice/RV and Camping Supplies/Limited Groceries
We are highly rated and recommended by
Trailer Life and Woodall's.
Top 300 campground in the US
Come see for yourself.
36 acres with four fishing ponds fully stocked with:
Walking trails, bird watching, peace and quiet, country living
Cook out / BBQ facilities, fire rings, commons
Private fishing pier and sundeck
- Park Market Store.
- Convenience Items
- Sport Pool and decks overlooking the park
- Water volleyball, sand volleyball
- Clubhouse/Pool open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Pool closed Mondays
- Regulation Horseshoe pits
Large Event Hall and deck for seating/serving 60 guests
Fully Porched Ranch Style Clubhouse
- Fireplace / Conversation area / Book exchange
- Kitchen / DiningRoom
- Dish Network, Home
- Billiards, Card and Domino Tables
- 9 Deluxe Cabins
- 1 and 2 bedrooms
- Available by the month
- Fully furnished
- Cable, internet, phone provided by ETEX
- Full bath and kitchens
- All bills paid - call for details and availability
Complete Laundromat and Shower facilities
- Laundromat/showers open 24 hrs. for your convenience
- 36 deluxe sites featuring 50/30/20 amp pull-thru's on large concrete slabs with full hookups
- 12 Deluxe Longterm Sites featuring
- All deluxe site features plus
- Covered concrete carport
- Storage building
- Double wide site with plenty of room
Exclusive Camping Area for RV clubs and Groups
Full Park WiFi and Internet Business Office
12 primitive sites and tent camping
Longterm Cable/internet available via ETEX Comm..
ETMC - Gilmer (East Texas Medical Center) only five minutes away
Rules and Regulations:
Speed limit 10 miles per hour at all times.
Vehicles must remain on gravel surfaces except when hooking to or unhooking from RV.
Pets are welcomed but must be supervised when outside.
is observed from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. No loud parties